Market Day - Sunday 21st 2018 - Adventure Bay
The Bird Festival Market day offers a wonderful array of produce, merchandise and information. A great community event for all.
Market day is Sunday 21 October 2018, 10am - 2pm at Adventure Bay Hall
Stall holder registration now closed, thank you for all your applications
Terms & Conditions
We will prioritise high quality bird-themed, hand crafted merchandise, but will also accept non bird related entries. No second hand goods please.
We welcome information stalls and displays relevant to birds, conservation, habitats and environment of Bruny Island.
We will endeavour to put stalls under cover, but some may need to be open air.
The market committee endeavours to accommodate all stall holders, however, due to limited space, stalls will be selected with the criteria of the over all market in mind. Food stalls will need to demonstrate they they have the appropriate licences to operate. Each stall holder will be allocated space that in the opinion of the committee is appropriate to the individual stall and to the overall market.
It is important to us that every stall holder does their best to have a minimal environmental footprint.
- Please do not use unnecessary packing or wrappings, if you do give out bags, please use products that are recycled or made from recycled material
- Wherever possible, please use raw materials from Tasmanian or Australia
- Food vendors should where possible use free range, ethically sourced products, fair trade coffee & chocolate and be palm oil free.Compostible containers and utensils are preferred.
- Please do not use or give out, plastic straws, balloons or similar environmentally harmful products
- Recycle bins will be available at the event for all your plastic, aluminium, glass and carboard waste
Stalls confirmed for 2018
|Bruny Island Bird Festival||Bruny Island Environment Network||Inala Nature Tours||BirdLife Tasmania|
|Bruny CWA||Bruny Coop|
|Red Parka||T J Finch||Annette Amse||Lois Bury|
|Sonia Strong||Fyona Storer||John and Judy Redeker||Margaret Vandenberg|
|Love Is An Island||Mel Hills||Michele Daffy & Christa Wernick||Barbara Tassell|
| Bruny Bounty
|Creatively Belle||Keep Tassie Wild||Chris Beecham|
|Sea Shepherd||Kingborough Cat Project||Bob Brown Foundation||Landcare Tasmania|